Wayne County Community College District's Retention Center is happy to announce that the On-line Student Application for Dreamkeepers funding is now available to current WCCCD students. Dreamkeepers, a program of Scholarship America, which was established by Lumina Foundation for Education, helps students overcome unforeseen financial emergencies and remain focused on what matters most - their education. In order to be considered for the Dreamkeepers program, students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a current WCCCD student
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.0 or have documentation showing you are earning at least a 'C' in all current classes.
- Have documentation demonstrating financial need.
- Be a first-time recipient of Dreamkeepers funds.
Please note that financial aid may be a factor in determining eligibility.
Eligible students are invited to visit the On-line Student Application website at: https://wcccd.dreamkeepers.org/
If you have any questions Please contact Will Sampson at
(313) 496-2648 or email@example.com.