The following scholarships are available to Wayne County Community College District students through the WCCCD Scholarship Committee. Scholarship requirements and amounts vary. Applications for all WCCCD scholarships may be obtained from the website link below.
- American Association of University Women Wyandotte - Downriver Foundation Scholarship
- Business Studies Scholarship
- Dental Assisting*
- Dental Hygiene Scholarship*
- Dental Hygiene Programs Instrument Award*
- Eugene E. Pettis Scholarship for Human Services and Mental Health Students
- Humanities & Social Sciences Merit Scholarship
- Life & Physical Sciences Excellence Award
- Nursing Scholarship
- Surgical Technology Program Scholarship
- Thomas Turner General Education Endowment Scholarship
- Veterinary Technology Program Scholarships
- WCCCD Achievement Scholarship
- WCCCD Independent Student Award
- Textbook Award
To apply, print and complete the scholarship application, provide all necessary documentation and submit by deadline date listed.
For more information about the Scholarship Application, please call (313) 496-2634.