|To apply, print and complete the scholarship application, provide all necessary documentation and submit by deadline date listed.
2016-2017 Scholarship Application
For more information about the Scholarship Application, please call (313) 496-2634.
The following scholarships are available to Wayne County Community College District students through the WCCCD Scholarship Committee. Scholarship requirements and amounts vary.
Adult Students in Scholastic Transition (ASIST) Program - Scholarship
- American Association of University Women Wyandotte - Downriver Foundation Scholarship
- Business Studies Scholarship
- Dental Assisting*
- Dental Hygiene Scholarship*
- Dental Hygiene Programs Instrument Award*
- Eugene E. Pettis Scholarship for Human Services and Mental Health Students
- Humanities & Social Sciences Merit Scholarship
- Life & Physical Sciences Excellence Award
- Nursing Scholarship
- Surgical Technology Program Scholarship
- Thomas Turner General Education Endowment Scholarship
- Veterinary Technology Program Scholarships
- WCCCD Achievement Scholarship
- WCCCD Independent Student Award
- Textbook Award