The following scholarships are available to Wayne County Community College District students through the WCCCD Scholarship Committee. Scholarship requirements and amounts vary. Applications for all WCCCD scholarships may be obtained at the Campus Student Services Offices or from the website.
Applications must be submitted by the May deadline of each year (check website, announcements for deadline date).
- Native American Indian Tuition Waiver Program
- Business Studies Scholarship
- Dental Assisting and/or Dental Laboratory Technology Award
- Dental Hygiene Scholarship
- Dental Hygiene Programs Instrument Award
- Detroit Scholarship Fund
- WCCCD Independent Student Award
- Humanities & Social Sciences Merit Scholarship
- Life & Physical Sciences Excellence Award
- Occupational Therapy Merit Award
- Surgical Technology Program Scholarship
- Veterinary Technology Program Scholarships
- WCCCD Achievement Scholarship
- Textbook Award
For more information about the Scholarship Application, please visit www.wcccd.edu or call (313) 496-2634.