State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECHs) Online!!
K-12 Teachers and Administrators: *State Continuing Education Clock Hours (Formerly SBCEUs)
Need to Earn SCECHs for Michigan K-12 Certificate Renewal? It's as easy as 1 2 3!
- Browse all of our ed2go SCECH courses.
- Click on the Course Title of your choice.
- Click on "Enroll Now" to register and pay for your course.
The Michigan Department of Education (MDE) has approved both the WCCCD and ed2go courses to award SCECHs upon successful completion of the requirements.
- The ed2go courses award 2.4 SCECHs.
- The WCCCD courses award varying numbers of SCECHs, which are shown in the course description on the School of Continuing Education website.
Required Steps to Earn SCECHs for Online WCCCD ed2go Courses
See all of our MDE-approved courses here
- Print and maintain a log of time spent in learning activities; sign and date the course log before submitting it.
- Through your ed2go Classroom
- Complete and submit online Quizzes 1-12.
- Complete and submit the online Final Exam with a score of 80% or better.
Please Note: You cannot print a Certificate of Completion from the Online Classroom; it is not accepted for SCECHs.
SCECH Recordkeeping has changed in 2010! Beginning January 2010, you will not receive a Certificate of Completion from WCCCD. You will be able to see your completion records online through the MDE Secure Central Registry (SCR). Read about the new SCR here.
+ + Failure to complete any of these requirements may delay or rescind your SCECHs + +
Have Questions About the SCECH Requirements? Send us an email
*This email address is monitored during normal business hours, Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 5:00PM.
Start Your SCECH ed2go Non-credit Course
- Remember: the email address and password you created at Registration are case sensitive.
Find State Board Continuing Education (SCECH) Information on the MDE website.